Mô Tả Công Việc
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, economics, or other analytical major.
• At least 2 - 3 YEARS’ experience in ACCOUNTING ANALYST.
• Proficient in ENGLISH and Vietnamese both in speaking and writing.
• Willingness to learn continuously and to adapt to new conditions.
• The ability to learn independently by doing, to think strategically, and foremost to execute.
• Desire to creatively redesign one’s own job and free up time to do more .
• Knowledge of basic statistics.
• Knowledge of basic finance and accounting principles and functions.
• Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel.
• Advanced MS Excel, MS Access and/or SQL skills is a plus.
★ Work location: Copac Square Building, 12 Ton Dan, Ward 13, District 4, HCMC
★ Working hours: from 9 pm - 6 am or from 2 pm - 11 pm (Monday through Friday).
★ The shift schedule is rotated every two months.
★☆★ Only serious candidates that are able to work during night-time or has experience in working night shifts are welcome to submit application.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ OUR BENEFITS ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
• Social insurance and Health insurance upon Vietnam Labor Code.
• PVI Insurance Package that will include medical, accident and life insurance after 6 months from signing official Labor contract date.
• Annual company trip.
• Annual Leave and Holidays: Upon signing official labor contract, you will be eligible to accrue 15 days of Annual Leave and National Vietnamese paid holidays as regulated by local Labor Code.
• 13th month salary.
• Company provide car as a means of transportation to pick up employees who working on afternoon-shift; night shift allowance and food provided for employees who working on night-shift.
• Other benefits to discussed in the interview.