Mô Tả Công Việc
Determine how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish to be served.
Monitor the quantity of food that is prepared. Inform Food & Beverage service staff of menu specials and out of stock menu items.
Prepare special meals or substitute items. Assist cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks.
Provide cooks with needed items.
Monitor stock of kitchen supplies and food.
Maintain kitchen logs for food safety program and food products.
Ensure the quality of the food items and notify manager if a product does not meet specifications.
Assist management in training, scheduling, evaluating, counselling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Excellent cooking skills; possesses the ability to perform all functions in the kitchen operations.
• Technical, Trade, or Vocational School Degree
• At least 4 to 6 years of related work experience
• At least 2 years of supervisory experience
- Good monthly service charge
- Incentive plan
- 13th and 14th month salary
- Opportunity for learning and development
- 02 days off per week
- Duty meal
- Free laundry uniform
- Free parking
- Eligible for discount for F&B services up to 50%
Tham khảo: 10 Dấu hiệu nhận biết hành vi lừa đảo qua tin tuyển dụng.