Mô Tả Công Việc
2) Hands on supervision of work operations
3) Assist the Sous Chef in the day-to-day operation of the kitchen and to help maintain a high Standard of food preparation and presentation.
4) Support the Sous Chef in the overall smooth operation of the kitchen ensuring prompt service at all times.
5) Works in all areas of food preparation as and when directed
6) Assists with Buffets decoration items and show pieces
7) Develops recipe cards and products.
8) Participates in development of dishes for menu designs
9) Ensures hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness in all areas of the kitchen, storage areas, cool rooms, Freezers.
10) Participates in making food requisitions and daily market lists
11) Supervise daily cleaning of walk-in and reach-in boxes for safety reasons.
12) Maintain vacation schedule for proper staffing.
13) Report any equipment in need of repair to chef and engineering for service.
14) Perform other duties as necessary and assigned, such as V.I.P. parties and staff meetings.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Completed Technical education in Hospitality or Culinary school
- At least has 2 years kitchen experience in 5-star Hotel at supervisor level
- Further discussion during interview
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
- International Working Environment
- Internal Career Advancement
- Training Opportunities within The Ascott Group