Mô Tả Công Việc
- Ensure the smooth daily operation and guest appeal of the Resort under the General Manager's guidance & direction.
- Prioritise, plan, scheduled assign, supervise and manage the day to day operation of engineers, technicians, maintenance team in minor & complex repairs, such as patching drywall, fixing faulty wiring, unclogging drains, fixing boilers or air-conditioning motors and repairing sprinklers, etc.
- Cooperate with the Landscaping Manager and give ideas/ comments to maintain the Resort landscaping inside & outside.
- Be further responsible for budgeted material, labor and other expenses and submit these assessments to the management.
- Participate in hiring, training and mentoring Engineering team.
- The detailed job description will be discussed in the interview with the Management Board.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University/ College Degree in related job field or equivalent certificates/ diplomas.
- Good English and basic/ communicative foreign language (French, Chinese, Russian) is prefered
- Knowledge & Professional Skill in the required field, Leadership & Management Skill, Staff – Motivation Skill, Problem solving Skill, Customer Service Skill, Effective Communication Skill.
- Be organized, detail oriented, dynamic, creative & passionate in leading, working & developing team members; have good attitude, team work building rapport, positive thinking and take challenges to work under pressure with can-do commitment.
- Opportunity & challenges to contribute in a large, world-class & professional working environment as well as to develop in pioneering the establishment of a chain of other hospitality properties in Hung Thinh Corp.
- Welfare regimes and regulations on rights and responsibilities are clear and transparent.