Mô Tả Công Việc
- Managing the sales team’s performance, including coaching them on effective sales techniques and providing feedback to improve performance
- Identifying opportunities to increase sales through existing products or services by researching new markets for existing products or identifying new product opportunities
- Developing and implementing marketing plans that include advertising campaigns, public relations efforts, and events to promote products or services
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers by providing them with information about new products or services that may interest them
- Reviewing sales reports to determine if any changes need to be made to the sales process
- Estimating potential sales volume based on the cost of the product or service and the target market’s ability to pay for it
- Coordinating with other departments within the organization to ensure that each step of the sales process runs smoothly
- Determining pricing strategies for products or services based on customer needs and available resources
- Further detail information will be discussed at interview
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Best salary & bonus scheme
- 40 working hours/week, Lunch allowances
- Annual leaves up to 16 days, Paid birthday leave
- Accident insurance, Health care coverage in accordance with Hotel policy
- Monthly Staff Gathering and many amazing team building activities
- Dynamic, professional, and open-minded working environment
Từ 20 đến 30 triệu
Tham khảo: 10 Dấu hiệu nhận biết hành vi lừa đảo qua tin tuyển dụng.