Mô Tả Công Việc
- Ensure that all guests (Japan guest) are made to feel comfortable and welcome in a genuine warm way at all times.
- Ensure that all operating tools and equipment are in a good working condition.
- Ensure the Front Desk area is clean and tidy at all time.
- Compare the housekeeping report with actual room status to check discrepancy.
- Ensure that all telephones are answered promptly and clearly in a courteous and friendly manner during while on duty.
- Up-sell rooms, F&B outlets and other facilities whenever opportunity arises.
- Handle message for guest whenever required and all are delivered promptly.
- Check the validity of all kind on going vouchers when receiving from guests.
- To be fully aware of the rooms location and its layout as well as hotel layout.
- Enter and update all guest transactions immediately and accurately.
- Accurately post all miscellaneous charges into guest account.
- Handle currency exchange transaction according to the procedures where receipt is signed by the guest and receipt is given to guest for guest reference.
- Prepare and balance cashier report and remittance envelope at the end of each shift.
- To be aware of counterfeit currency and travel cheques.
- Ensure that all guest transaction at the front desk are signed by the guest.
- Arrange guest bills into respective file according to Accor policy and procedure.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Fluent communication in English and Japanese
- Young and good looking
- Good team work skills
- 1-2 years' customer service experience, preferably in hospitality field
Email: Gửi email
Phone: 0236 379 7777 (HR Dept. Grand Mercure Danang)
Lot A1 Zone of the Villas of - Green Island - Hoa Cuong Bac Hai Chau District, Danang City.
Lô A1 Khu Biệt Thự Đảo Xanh, Phường Hòa Cường Bắc, Quận Hải Châu, TP. Đà Nẵng