Mô Tả Công Việc
- End-to-end recruitment process including posting of advertisements to onboarding of new employees.
- Perform a full range of HR & Administrator duties including monthly payroll process, final payment, leave and performance.
- Responsible for company event arrangement.
- Contact point for employee relations issues, assess situation and provide advice to business units.
- Work closely with head office to build organization & people capabilities.
- Able to multitask and manage the workload during peak periods and plan for backups.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- College or University graduate in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of work experience as a HR Manager, ideally in the hospitality industry.
- Good command in spoken and written for English and Vietnam Languages.
- Resourceful and self-driven with high degree of professional integrity.
- Good knowledge and experience in talent attraction and acquisition, labour law, training and development, compensation and benefits.
- Strong people management skills.
- Positive work attitude and a keen learner with a “Can-Do” mind set.
- 12 Days of Annual Leave
- 15 Days of Medical Leave
- 2 Days of Training & Development
Từ 12 đến 20 triệu