Mô Tả Công Việc
Founded in 2009, with the vision to become the leading industrial, multi-national Fortune Global 500 company.
Stavian Group is committed to achieving sustainable development, contributing to the national and global community development and demonstrating social and environmental responsibilities.
Our product and services such as Chemical & Petrochemicals, Paper, High-Tech Materials, Recycling & Circular Economy, Logistics, Industrial Park Development, Venture Capital, Industrial Metal...
Stavian Group extends to over 100 countries and territories, serves more than 14,000 global customers and partners. The group operates through nearly 30 offices and 40++ warehouses globally, with a workforce of nearly 2,000 employees domestically and internationally. In 2022, the group recorded approximately $2 billion in revenue.
Prestigious Company ranked Top 22 largest chemical distributors in the world and the Top 6 largest chemical distributors in Asia - the Pacific region (according to ICIS report 2021)
We are proud to be one of the Vietnamese Company honored to receive the “Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2022” voted by HR Asia Magazine, was honored to receive the “Corporate Excellence Award 2022” at the Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards (APEA) and "Employer of Choice 2022" by CareerBuilder.vn
We are looking for a talent who is suitable for the position of Legal Specialist to join Stavian to #GOGLOBAL with the following criteria & work:
- Work with domestic and foreign partners on negotiating contracts and related legal issues.
- Have in-depth knowledge of international law and international trade law is preferred.
- Participate in resolving legal cases of businesses (Establishing legal entities, registering business abroad, changing charter capital, contracts, transactions...)
- Review the contract, advise and report legal issues of the Company.
- Perform works related to building and modifying the risk management system of the company/corporation.
- Legal support for divisions/departments of the Group and member units in the system.
- Coordinately implement the work as requested by the Board of Management.
- Guide the implementation of the legal rights, obligation and responsibilities of the parties to the signed contract and agreement.
- Other tasks based on Line Manager requests.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree in Laws. Graduation from Hanoi Law University or University of Law is preferred.
- Graduating/participating in the course of Lawyer training at the Judicial Academy is preferred.
- Good at English (TOEIC score of at least 800 or IELTS 6.5)
- Proficient in Word, Excel
- Have planning, independence & teamwork skills
- Have communication, presentation, negotiation, and negotiation skills
- Have information synthesis and analysis skills
Personal Qualities/ Attitude
- Honest, conscientious at work
- Have responsibility at work, able to work under pressure.
- 3-5 years of experience in law firms or in-house in the field of logistics, manufacturing, and international trading.
- Discussed in the interview
Tham khảo: 10 Dấu hiệu nhận biết hành vi lừa đảo qua tin tuyển dụng.