Mô Tả Công Việc
- Identify, develops, and evaluates marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and mark up factors.
-. Manage customer loyalty programme, Link Club and any other cluster initiated loyalty programme for North Vietnam.
- Assists in preparation, administration and documentation of proposals.
- Coordinate with HQ marketing team in the execution of marketing strategies and plans at cluster level.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities.
- Plan and execute A&P programs, property launches and corporate events.
- Conduct media buys and forge strong relationship with media houses.
- Support the Director of Sales & Marketing in all administrative duties.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree or related certificate.
- Minimum 3 years of experience at equivalent position 4 or 5 star hotel/resort.
-Strong leadership, training and organizatioanal skills.
-Good english skills (other foreign lanuages) is an advantage.
- Outdoor trip annually
- Insurance according to Vietnam Law.