Mô Tả Công Việc
An Account Executive has the ability and experience to play a primary implementation role in clients work. He/she must have a good understanding about integrated communications, including Public relations, ATL and BTL Brand activations, Productions…; be able to handle direct client contact and have the potential to become a good program developer, presenter and counselor.
- Perform day-to-day account work which may include: drafting a wide range of written materials, coordinating events, maintaining client and media contact, managing projects performed with and by others and supervising more junior staff.
- Present company’s credential to new clients to get brief for projects.
- Get briefs from clients and understand their requirements properly.
- Brainstorm and work with internal function teams to devise communication plans that meet client’s brief and budget.
- Present plan idea and propose cost in pitching process.
- Act as a liaison between client, outside suppliers (graphic designers, photographers, A/V houses, etc.) and, as appropriate, other internal and external audiences (e.g., employees, media, interest groups).
- Manage from planning to execution of project to ensure client requests are met in a timely.
- Proactively communicate with client, be responsible to keep update and report project status at every stage.
- Make report after completing phase/ projects with evaluation.
- Follow up payment, report to Account Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration or related studies.
- At least 1 year experience in Agency. Experience in Integrated Marketing Communications is a must (advertising, public relations, direct marketing, social media and sales promotion, events…)
- Have sound working knowledge of graphics, production and printing/ video and broadcast/ IT and emerging media.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level.
- Strong orientation, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
· Competitive salary and compulsory schemes of social, health insurance and unemployment insurance.
· Health care policy included AON health insurance and annual medical examination.
· Company incentive trip and Group year-end vacation.
· Training course and cross-training workshops among companies of Media Ventures Vietnam.
Từ 8 đến 12 triệu