Mô Tả Công Việc
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be entrusted with the responsibility of ensuring high-quality solutions for premier investment banks globally. Your daily tasks will encompass working within a Scrum framework, developing and executing automated tests, documenting your progress, and reporting to the Team Leader.
- QA Automation: Design and construct sophisticated automated tests for web and mobile applications
- Collaboration: Work in synergy with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, design, and deliver new features
- Data Integration: Interface with external data sources and APIs
- Quality Assurance: Conduct automated tests for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and overall reliability
- Continuous Improvement: Continually discover, assess, and implement new technologies to optimize testing efficiency
- Bug Fixing: Address bug fixing and enhance application performance
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience as a QA Automation Engineer
- Demonstrable experience in software testing
- Practical experience in web and mobile automation testing
- Profound familiarity with automation tools such as Cypress, Appium, Selenium, JUNIT, Postman, Xcode, Cucumber
- Experience with Agile projects and banking domain is preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of the full software testing life cycle
- Knowledge of databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL and SQL for querying databases
- Experience in mobile testing (Android, iOS) using Appium
- Must have resilience and the ability to work well under pressure
- Should be hard working and ready to put extra efforts as per project need
- Strong working knowledge of SDLC and STLC practices and procedures
- Should be able a quick learner and adapt to change
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and projects
- Ability to work along with team distributed across locations
- Strong sense of ownership for assigned projects
- Able to articulate well on solution(s)
- Able to work as a team
- Knowledge of JIRA, Jenkins, Docker, and other project management tools
- Experience in CI/CD and static code quality analytics
- Experience in performance testing
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS or Azure
- Competitive salary
- Salary band per level are reviewed once per year
- 13th month salary pro rata depending on the employee’s length of service (within a calender year), paid with the December salary
- Monthly lunch allowance: 700,000 VND/employee
- Parking: GFT covers the monthly parking fee for employee motorbikes
- Performance evaluation is once per year, for 2 purposes:
> Performance bonus > Salary increments
- Private health insurance: including accident, outpatient, in-patient, maternity, and dental for all permanent employees who pass 2-month probation.
- Optical: expense claim for eyewear
- Annual health check-ups.
- Maximum 18-day vacation leave/year (with the ability to carry over 05 days till 31st March of the following year)
- Adding one more annual leave day for each two-year anniversary.
- Sports and hobby clubs: company has an annual fund for fitness activities, which is allocated per month as team’s vote.
- Range of healthy snacks, tea, coffee, milk and beer on tap
- Company townhall: each 6 weeks
- CSR activities: as per company’s CSR guideline
- Onsite tour/training courses at other GFT offices and client’s destination overseas (where applicable).
Tham khảo: 10 Dấu hiệu nhận biết hành vi lừa đảo qua tin tuyển dụng.