Mô Tả Công Việc
- Be the Scrum Master (SCRUM/LeSS) for the team, leading the activities of grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Possess strong problem solving, analytical skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks & prioritize accordingly
- Risk management skills
- Contribute to backlog management, prioritization within the team
- Prepare user stories agree with team and Product Owner
- Contribute towards release planning and release signoffs
- Adhere to organizational guidelines and process
- Technical background is nice to have, good knowledge of Banking is an advantage
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution when discussing issues across squads
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, troubleshoot, and problem
- Strong interpersonal & negotiation skills in dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent documentation skills
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related. PMP or an equivalent Agile (SCRUM, LeSS) certification would be considered an asset
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Project Manager role, good banking knowledge is an advantage
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with MS Project, JIRA/Confluence for dashboards, boards configuration, burndown, and similar tools
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for project management
- A proven record of leading and supporting successful projects
- Previous experience in a leadership role with strong and proven leadership skills
- Conflict resolution and conflict management experience
- Highly organized and excellent time management ability
- Able to multitask with a strong understanding of core manager duties
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities, including negotiation skills
- Competitive salary
- Salary band per level are reviewed once per year
- 13th month salary pro rata depending on the employee’s length of service (within a calender year), paid with the December salary
- Monthly lunch allowance: 700,000 VND/employee
- Parking: GFT covers the monthly parking fee for employee motorbikes
- Performance evaluation is once per year, for 2 purposes:
> Performance bonus > Salary increments
- Private health insurance: including accident, outpatient, in-patient, maternity, and dental for all permanent employees who pass 2-month probation.
- Optical: expense claim for eyewear
- Annual health check-ups.
- Maximum 18-day vacation leave/year (with the ability to carry over 05 days till 31st March of the following year)
- Adding one more annual leave day for each two-year anniversary.
- Sports and hobby clubs: company has an annual fund for fitness activities, which is allocated per month as team’s vote.
- Range of healthy snacks, tea, coffee, milk and beer on tap
- Company townhall: each 6 weeks
- CSR activities: as per company’s CSR guideline
- Onsite tour/training courses at other GFT offices and client’s destination overseas (where applicable).
Tham khảo: 10 Dấu hiệu nhận biết hành vi lừa đảo qua tin tuyển dụng.