Mô Tả Công Việc
- Maintain complete knowledge of:hotel features/services, hours of operation, hotel restaurant food concepts, menu price range, dress code and ambiance; All hotel catering events and restaurant covers..Daily house count and expected arrivals/departures (particularly VIPs)et rooms.
- Maintain updated resource materials on all vendors and information to accommodate customer requests.
- Review daily event list and catering contracts and be familiar with guests' names and room locations.
- Conduct ongoing training with existing staff.
- Confront negativity and resolve it immediately.
- Ensure all employees complete Training Certification.
- Review all sales, catering and conference service “Resumes” and ensure follow through by departmental staff.
- Attend weekly staff meetings, “General Sessions”, skill builder classes, leadership development classes.
- Monitor and ensure the cleanliness of the work areas.
- Coach and counsel employees and document all incidents.
- Actively participate in all Loss Prevention programs.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Per job description
- College Degree
- 1-2 years experience i in 5 star international Resort/Hotel
- Can speak English, knowledge of computers
- Good Communication/Report Skill, management experience
- Knowledge of local attractions, services and suppliers/vendors.
- HACCP Certification
- International Working Environment
- Competitive benefit package per Azerai policy
- Completive salary, annual salary review
- Bonus: monthly service charge, 13th month salary
- Full Salary contribution for social insurance