Mô Tả Công Việc
3. Assist in the recruitment: contact candidates and arrange the interview room, guide candidates to fill the employee application form, provide recruitment information
4. Assist in staff check-in/out: welcome new hires & doing orientation on the 1st day at work; track completion of staff exit procedures
5. Administer and distribute employee’s HR materials. (eg: employee card, nametag, crest, employee handbook, HR forms etc.)
6. Support organization of activities conducted by HR department;
7. Prepare training venue, facilities and refreshment for in house course/staff activities, and do other admin support for training as assigned;
8. Prepare, administer and follow up all HR’s purchasing & payment: open PR, petty cash, cash advance, payment voucher, receiving and distributing items related to staff that HR dept is managing;
9. Administer expat’s service: work permit, visa, tool & equipment;
10. Prepare related reports
11. Assist HR job doing the payroll;
12. Perform any other duties as and when delegated.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1-2 years working in a similar capacity is preferable but fresh graduate can be considered.
Insurance according to Vietnam Law.